An exclusive e-book on Urban Sketching & Concept Drawing by James Richards
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
- Quad Cap Pro for 3ds Max
- RailClone Pro v2.2.0 Beta
- Krakatoa MY 2.3
- Replication version 1.0
- Nuke 8 for 3D professionals
James Richards, an Associate Professor of Landscape Architecture at the University of Texas as well as a national award-winning designer, writer and lecturer, has written an exclusive e-book alias “Freehand Drawing & Discovery” which provide immense benefits to the students, architects, planners and landscape architects associated with urban planning, landscape architecture, and architecture. Besides, the book is also useful for general artists, sketchers, and other involved with the Urban Sketching trend.
The book is enriched with numerous cross-disciplinary examples and realistic guidance to improve your drawing skills through various drawing tools and techniques and how to apply these tools together with digital tools in real world projects. There are more than 300 full color drawings as well as video presentations which will strengthen your drawing skills.
The book covers the following topics:
- Crosses disciplinary peripheries, from architecture, urban planning, and landscape architecture to the extensively varied Urban Sketching community.
- Focuses on the sketching tools and techniques, location sketching, concept sketching, and digital sketching.
- Contains near about 300 full-color drawings, along with presentations from Michael Vergason, Kevin Sloan, Christine Ten Eyck, Luis Ruiz, Gabriel Campanario, Liz Steel, Kim Perry, Bob Hopewell, and an exclusive presentation on digital design sketching by Robert Chipman.
- Several video tutorials which explain techniques for producing sketches our of your imagination, on location, sketching on a digital tablet, and painting with watercolors.
The book contains 288 pages and available in English language.
View more download 3d modeling software for Professionals
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D