Job for Project Manager Civil Construction
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Crisdel Group, Inc., a leading provider for civil construction services, excels in all phases of construction for heavy, highway, asphalt paving, and site projects, in both the public and private sectors, in markets throughout New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania, and the New York metropolitan area.
Founded in 1968, Crisdel Group has earned a solid reputation as a quality-driven paving subcontractor to various general contractors in the industrial and commercial sectors. Crisdel has since broadened the company to serve all aspects of the civil and heavy construction industry.
Crisdel Group, Inc. is looking for a Project Manager in the NY/NJ metropolitan area.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Background in Civil Construction: Asphalt Paving, Pipe, Concrete, Site Work, Structures, and Heavy Concrete.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with people in and outside the Company, representing the Company to customers, the public, the government, and Subcontractors’ representatives.
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Experience working with contract documents such as contract drawings, subcontracts, contract addendums, specifications and change orders.
- Gaining knowledge of project calculations, construction specifications and drawings to ensure compliance with contract requirements.
- Preparation of project documentation requirements, project plans, field office support, and developing a project schedule.
- Reading and interpreting drawings and project specifications.
- Dealing with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Job costing to be accurate and up to date at all times.
- Work with engineers and clients on any changes from original scope.