Download excel sheet for making calculation of brick, concrete, plaster, tile
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
Brick Masonry: The length to breadth ratio of brick is 2 but height may vary.
Normal size (nominal size) 9”x4½”x3”
Architectural size (Working size) 8 1 ⅟16”x4⁵⁄₁₆”x 2 1 ⅟16”
Brick Masonary means the art of placing bricks in mortor in a perfect systemic way to provide consistent mass as well as resistant forces devoid of disintegration.
Brick Sizes: A standard metric brick has coordinating dimensions of 225 x 112.5 x 75 mm (9”×4½”×3“) which is known as nominal size and working dimensions (actual dimensions) of 215 x 102.5 x 65 mm (8.5“ 4 2.5) is known architectural size.
The coordinating dimensions refer to the calculation of the physical space engrossed by a brick together with the mortar necessary on one bed , one header face and one stretcher face.
The working dimensions mean the sizes to which manufacturers will try to develop the bricks.
Methods of manufacture for various units and components should be maintained in such a manner that the final piece contains the desired size but it can remain within the settled limits.
It happens because of various factors like shrinkage, distortion when drying out, firing etc. The variation among the working and coordinating dimensions of a brick is 10mm (0.5“) and this variation occurs with the layer of mortar into which the bricks are pressed at the time of being placed.
The working dimensions are defined as the nominal size of a brick.
Mortar that is arranged horizontally under or on the top of a brick is defined as a bed.
Mortar that is arranged vertically among bricks is known as a perpend.
Masonry Wall Requirements - A masonry wall should have the following properties :
Sufficient strength to support imposed loads
i) Adequate water tightness
ii) Adequate visual privacy and sound transmission
iii) Exact fire resistance
iv) Capability to adapt heating, air conditioning, electrical, and plumbing equipment
v) Capability to obtain several finish materials cost.
vi) Capability to provide openings like doors and window.
Download the following excel sheet useful for making calculation concerning construction works, brick masonry work, concrete work, plaster work, tile work etc onlinecivilforum.com
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free