How to study standard checklist of different types of construction works
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
In this construction video tutorial, you will learn how to retain the check list for different types of construction works like anti termite, form work, concrete, reinforcement, post pour, masonry, back filling etc.
Also learn how to fill up check lists and significance of points in check list.
Site Checklist is a useful tool that can be used for the following purposes :-
Quality control, Advancement of works, Contract administration, Purchasing methods, Site protection
In large construction sectors, the checklists are frequently utilized to maintain the reliability of processes across all projects under control.
In the video, a sample check list is provided with different heads like name of company, type of work to be done, project name, name of the client, report number, location of work (ground floor, first floor, water tank etc.), time taken for completion of work (start from and end at), report number, inspection date, reference number of drawing etc.
In body part, there will be three sections like serial number, description and check points. Under check points there are four heads like satisfactory, not satisfactory, not applicable and remarks.
In description section, there will be following heads :-
PCC invert level, Formwork system, Construction/Expansion Joint Location, Cleanliness/Dressing, Lighting Agreement at night, Rain protection, Concrete pouring sequence, Concrete manpower availability, Equipment in working condition, Concrete ordered in advance (For RMC), Access to concreting site proper, Slump cone available, Grade of concrete (_N/mm2), Slump required (_mm), Others (Pls specify)
PCC invert level – When casting is done for PCC/Beam level or under footing, the level should not be incorrect as the RCC work above will not match and will become wrong. So, the level should be checked properly.
Form work System – Here, the quality of the shuttering should be checked properly. Check weather too old shuttering is provided, oiling to shuttering is done or not etc, the size and level of shuttering etc.
To get more details, go through the following video tutorial.
Video Source: Tutorials Tips
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free