How to compute cutting length and weight of lintel steel
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
In this construction video tutorial, you can learn how to determine the bar bending schedule of Lintel.
Gather information on the quantities of steel used in lintel, length of steel etc.
A lintel stands for a horizontal structural member (similar to beam) over an opening, that bears the weight of the wall above it. Lintels are generally related to windows, though such structural members apply to any weight-bearing component or components over an opening in a wall.
It can be a load-bearing building component, an elegant architectural element, or a composite ornamented structural item. It is usually constructed over portals, doors, windows, and fireplaces.
Precast concrete lintels are widely accepted in arranging reasonable and strong masonry support over door and window openings. They can get an extensive range of surface finishes devoid special preparation and available as different types of sizes and loadings.
In this video, the length of the lintel is taken as 2000 mm or 2 meter. The size of the lintel is taken as 200 mm x 200 mm. In lower portion, there are two main steel rods with 10 diameters. In upper portion, there are two main steel rods with 8 diameters. The stirrup is taken as 8 diameter @200 c/c (center to center). Clear cover is given as 25 mm.
Based on the above dimension, the calculation is made for determining cutting length and weight of lintel steel.
To get more information, watch the following video tutorial.
Video Source: L & T - Learning Technology
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free