Download spreadsheet for concrete box culvert analysis & design
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
A culvert belongs to a structure that keeps water to flow underneath a road, railroad or same type of obstruction. A culvert is constructed with a pipe, reinforced concrete or other material. When a structure is used to transmit water over land is called an aqueduct.
Precast concrete box culverts do not need further treatments to enhance the longevity of their life as well as make the performance better, unlike other materials such as steel. The concrete surface is never affected with rust and the smooth internal finish of the box culvert retains greater flow of water through the concrete structure.
The box culvert units are found in internal span sizes ranging from 1000mm to 6000mm and internal heights from 500mm to 3600mm, with unit lengths to a maximum of 2000mm based on final mould configuration.
This type of culvert can be easily placed in shallow or deep fill installations.
Different types of sizes and accommodate features like dry weather flow channel, mammal ledges and dual cell configuration units, tapered and skewed units are available.
Also Read: How to design a slab culvert through excel
With the use of concrete box culvert analysis & design spreadsheet, the concrete box culverts can be easily designed.
Go through the following link to download concrete box culvert analysis & design spreadsheet.
To get more details, go through the following video tutorial.
Vidoe Source: Jensen Precast
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free