How to design a staircase with different formulas
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
This construction video tutorial provides brief explanation on how to create the design of an office staircase. Here different mathematical calculations are shown to complete the design.
You can learn how to complete the design for waist slab, flat slab, risers and treads which are vital parts of a staircase.
There are various components in a staircase which range from tread, riser, headroom, stringers, winders, flight, run or going, landing, hand rail, balusters, nosing, line of nosing, pitch or slope etc.
Given below, some vital points of staircase :-
Landing – Landing width should not be below the width of stairs.
Width of stairs – Residential : 220-250 mm; Public : 250-300 mm; not below 200 mm in any case.
Tread – Residential : 220-250 mm; Public : 250-300 mm; not under 200 mm in any case.
Riser – Residential : 150-180 mm; Public : 120-150 mm; not over 200 mm in any case.
Pitch – Should not be over 380
Head Room Clearance – Should not be under 2.1 mm
Length of Flight – No. of steps should be at least 3 and highest 12
Watch the following video to learn the complete process.
Video Courtesy: parag pal
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free