Some vital design errors in post-tensioned concrete
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
1) Long-term defections cracked should not be taken into consideration.
Beams and penetrant slabs provide a fundamental benefit over their limbs with regard to deflection.
2) Application of the extra bar for reinforcing retraction and temperature in parking garage slabs.
3) Settle to design any general anchoring area or to disallow this liability.
The PT suppliers should be liable for the design of the local anchorage areas and they should refrain from thinking that they can also take care of the general area.
4) Sweeping tendons to low points devoid of proper detail. When it is vital to scan the tendons laterally and often it is caused by misaligned columns, ensure to detail these areas perfectly, either at the bottom or at any other point on the slab.
5) Do not consider the impact of the slabs on the tendon profile.
6) Over balancing the dead load in your designs.
Also Read: Post Tension Slab – Step-by-step Process
7) Authenticity with 3d software finite element for design and drawings.
8) Substandard specifications for tendon finishing and inspection.
9) Specification failure of encapsulated systems: PT encapsulated systems should be clearly mentioned on all PT buildings (with the possible exception of floor slab construction).
10) Don’t consider the content of shortening effects : It is the source of most of the problems related with new designs, both aesthetic and structural.
It is crucial to assess the design in respect of the possibility of stress and provide measures to reduce these effects.
Shear wall reinforcement: Shear wall reinforcement will be same as ‘S’ shaped reinforcement.
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free