Engineering Calculations Sheet for Excel
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
The engineering calculations for Excel (MITCalc) are a group of of engineering, industrial, and technical calculations developed with Microsoft Excel.
It can compute the engineering point and important need for specialized expertise. It is very dependable too.
Engineering Calculations for Excel hold both design and check estimate of many common jobs such as spur gear, bevel gear, timing belt, v-belt and chain drives, bearings, springs, beam, buckling, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, force couplings of shafts, tolerances, tolerance analysis, technical formulas and many others.
Also obtainable are numerous material, comparison, and decision tables including a system for the administration of resolved tasks.
Engineering Calculations for Excel is an open system designed in Microsoft Excel to which further modifications or user extensions can be made without any programming skills.
The straightforward and fully comprehensive Engineering Calculations for Excel user interface with complex on-line help and the 'expert notes' system will allows productivity for the system in just a few minutes.
Engineering Calculations for Excel supports simple interconnection of individual parts between either each other, user defined calculations, or tables. Solutions can be easily customized to meet a particular requirement.
Engineering Calculations for Excel also cooperate with many 2D and 3D CAD systems. To draw a designed solution in 2D or insert correspondent 3D models and their assemblies is a matter of seconds.
Engineering calculations, tools and tables included are as follows:
- Beams, shafts, profiles
- Tools and tables
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free