GATE Guide Civil Engineering 2015
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
GATE Guide Civil Engineering 2015 is for aspirants of the GATE civil engineering exam. The book is targeted for those preparing to crack BHEL, DRDO, ONGC, SAIL, COAL India, and several other PSU exams.
The book consists of previous years’ GATE questions in order to help students get an idea of the format, as well as plan their practice in a similar fashion. A CD comes along with the book, which consists of five test papers for providing an additional support to the aspirants of GATE exam.
The book provides general information about the GATE exam, and its structure and results. There are tips provided for the students as well. Next is the general aptitude section, which focuses on testing the verbal and numeric abilities.
There is a section for mathematics that includes linear algebra, calculus, probability, numerical methods, differential equations, and complex variations. The book involves chapters like structural engineering, water resources engineering, environmental engineering, transportation engineering, and surveying.
Some of the very Important Topics are as follows:
- Basic Topics that need to be really strong are Fluid statics, Kinematics, Dynamics, Laminar-Turbulent Flow, Pipe Flow, Open Channel Flow.
- Highway Engineering with emphasis on geometric design.
- Traffic Engineering.
- Theory of Structures.
- Strength of Material.
- Design of RC and Steel Structures (connection designs of steel structures is important).
- Soil Mechanics (Consolidation, Permeability, Slope Stability, Index properties).
- Foundation Design.
- Concrete Technology.
Students will also find essential topics for the GATE exam like permutations and combinations, concrete design, soil mechanics, and foundation engineering, hydrology, irrigation, water supply, air pollution, noise pollution, and many more. The CD contains some videos in order to provide visual aids through lectures.
The book is a great resource to be referred to for anything, starting from content to practice questions. The twelfth edition of GATE Guide Civil Engineering 2015 was published by G. K. Publications in 2014, and is available in paperback.
Buy Now: www.amazon.in
Image Courtesy: www.amazon.in
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free