How to determine the weight of M.S. Angle for billing
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
It is often required to check bill for fabrication work in construction work. In this construction video tutorial, the renowned engineer Mukesh Shah, briefly shows how to work out the unit weight of M.S. angle for billing.
The angles may come in various dimensions like 20x20x3 mm, 25 x 25 x 3 mm, 25 x 25 x 5 mm, 30x30x3 mm, 40x40x3 mm.
Here, the calculation is made for the angle having size 20x20x3 mm i.e. both sides of the angle are 20 mm and thickness is 3 mm.
The calculation is done for 1 meter.
The parts of the angle are divided as part A and part B.
Now, find out the volume of A i.e. length x breadth x height = 0.02 x 0.003 x 1 m (after converting milli meter to meter).
Then, find out the volume of B i.e. 0.017 x 0.003 x1 m (after deducting thickness of 3 mm from length of 20 mm).
As the angle is made of steel, so find out the density of steel i.e. 7850 kg/m3
Now, find out the weight of the following formula :-
Volume of A + Volume of B) x 7850 = 0.9 kg/m
In this process you can calculate the weight of other angles.
Watch the following video tutorial to get more information.
Video Source: L & T - Learning Technology
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free