Use of micro-cement in construction and its advantages
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
Microconcrete stands for a dry ready mix cementetious based composition that is formed with the combination of cement, superior quality based fine aggregates, shrinkage compensating agents and dispersion agents in powder form.
It is applied in repairing the areas where the concrete becomes damaged & the area is restricted in movement and it is not possible to place traditional concrete easily.
It is available as a ready to use dry powder and clean water is added with it on the construction site to develop a free flowing non shrink repair micro concrete.
It is a cementitious material containing additives that provides controlled expansion characteristics in the plastic state with reduced water demand.
Purpose: It is mainly used to repair damaged reinforced concrete constituents like beams, columns, wall etc., where access is restricted and compaction can’t be done. It is also suitable for Jacketing of RCC columns to enhance its load bearing strength.
Usages: It is ideal for making medium & large volume repairs normally varying from 5mm to 50 mm thickness & deep.
It is also effective for sections normally ranging from 5mm to 50 mm thick even though larger thicknesses can be obtained based on the configuration of the repair location and the volume of exposed reinforcing steel. & the final formulation offered.
• It is produced as a Ready mix factory packed & premixed product and ensures consistent performance.
• Shrinkage compensated
• It provides superior initial strength & retain long term strength & performance
• Self flowable
• It can be easily pumped or poured into restricted locations.
• It produces high initial and ultimate final strengths.
• Keep repaired sections extremely long-lasting.
• Attain quick strength to allow initial reinstatement.
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free