CypeCAD 2015 can facilitate analysis and design of reinforced concrete & steel structures
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
Cype has developed CypeCAD 2015. This construction software is used to perform the analysis and design of reinforced concrete and steel structures, based on horizontal and vertical forces, toward houses, buildings and civil work projects.
This construction program ensures utmost trustworthiness for analysis as well as superior drawing design.
CypeCAD 2015 contains the following exclusive features :-
Floor slabs: Joist floor slabs are created with concrete (generic), precast reinforcement, precast prestressed, in situ, steel (T and double T sections) and truss joists. The deflection is measured in all cases. Besides, it can be used for flat and solid slabs, waffle slabs, hollow core slabs, and composite slabs (steel deck).
Beams: The floor beams perhaps belong to reinforced concrete, steel (normal or castellated) or mixed. Corbels can also be originated.
Supports: The program takes into account reinforced concrete, rectangular, circular or steel columns. Shear walls belong to rectangular or adopt on plan any shape created with rectangles.
Walls do not always contain lateral pressures and may belong to reinforced concrete, generic load bearing or concrete block walls with or exclusive of reinforcement.
The program works out the required supplementary reinforcement of the openings in the reinforced concrete walls (lintel, guardrail, lateral and diagonal) and the lintel reinforcement once the gaps occur in concrete block walls. Besides, a report of the checks can be obtained that are accomplished in the analysis on this reinforcement and it is visible on screen or printed out. The crown beam is also plotted for all types of walls similar to the intermediate beam at floor level regarding generic load bearing walls and concrete block walls.
Stairs: CYPECAD examines and designs stair slab reinforcements like isolated elements of the structure. Based on the geometry, type and support arrangement and the applied gravitational loads, the program set up the reactions on the main structure, which can be used as line and surface loads (with regard to steps built on the slab) in their equivalent perpetual and live loadcases.
CYPECAD computes the stairs through finite elements, considering the usual two loadcases for the stair analysis: permanent loading and live loading. CYPECAD demonstrates on screen the reinforcement of each of the spans forming the stairwell. The software facilitates to consult, in a 3d view, the displacements, forces and spot the deformed shape of individual span.
Foundations: The foundation is fixed (with pad foundations or pile caps) or unfixed (containing slabs on grade and foundation beams, having to characterize the subgrade modulus following the Winkler theory).
The foundations are designed by containing only introduced column starts. Isolated or combined pad foundations may be created with reinforced concrete or mass concrete and provide support for numerous columns.
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free