The importance of rigid frames in construction
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
Rigid Frame Analysis is also known as moment frame systems. It is mostly utilized in steel and reinforced concrete buildings. This system comprises of beams and columns.
The applications of reinforced concrete and steel in rigid frames were found in high-rise buildings.
A rigid frame stands for an unbraced frame that has the capacity to withstand both vertical and lateral loads with the bending of beams and columns.
Firmness of the rigid frame is sustained primarily with the bending stiffness of beams and columns which contain firm connections.
A rigid frame system is a comment system that is very effective in high rise building since it offers good strength and less damage against natural disasters like earthquake and wind load.
A rigid frame structure is built up with linear elements normally with beams and columns which are associated with one another at their ends with joints to disallow any relative rotation to occur among the ends of the members.
The rigid frame is retained together and created stable with very tight junctions of the member. (column and beam.
The structure of a rigid frame building is recognized with rigid connections of straight or tapered columns and beams. It ranges from steel rigid frame or concrete rigid frame.
A rigid frame obtains its lateral stiffness primarily from the bending stiffness of frame members interrelated with rigid joints. The joints should have been designed in an efficient manner to get sufficient strength and stiffness and insubstantial deformation.
Go through link and get more information: slideshare.net
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free