Verify and Design of the Concrete members of any structure with Safi Concrete
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
SAFI Reinforced Concrete is incorporated with SAFI 3D Software that validates and design the concrete members of any structure. The exceptional graphical user interface of SAFI™ facilitates generating, examining and designing complicated models.
The SAFI Concrete Calculator and the SAFI Footing Calculator are integrated to evaluate or design concrete elements and footings.
Different shapes of concrete slabs are examined through finite elements and the outcomes of the iso-stresses and forces and moment contours are demonstrated in colors.
The slabs are reinforced in a repeated method with the results of the finite element analysis and the SAFI Concrete Calculator™ to reinforce the vital section of the concrete for one way and two ways slabs.
Some exclusive features :-
- High-tech technology created with the concept of physical members that helps in designing the reinforcement of continuous members like beams and columns precisely.
- The program can design the entire or a fraction of the structure.
- It is compatible with the American ACI-318 code, the Canadian CSA-A23.3 and CSA-S6 codes, the Egyptian code ECCS 203.
- Libraries for standard American, Canadian or Egyptian reinforcement bars.
- It is possible to estimate the resistance of the elements when the reinforcement is recognized and it facilitates enhancing the design of a structure or to assess the resistance of an existing one.
- Reinforcement bars and stirrups, applied loads, resistance curves and interaction diagrams are demonstrated graphically.
Download Sheet in PDF SAFI CONCRETE
Download a free demo SAFI Reinforced Concrete
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free