How to use spreadsheet for measuring a concrete reinforcement rebar area
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
Learn how to produce an interactive concrete reinforcement rebar spreadsheet with formulas and conditional formatting.
This spreadsheet is very useful for making design of reinforced concrete sections. The calculation is very easy for circular areas. Individual spreadsheet is arranged and formatted according to the following purposes :-
Local Longitudinal Rebars, ASI- Total number of rebars.
Distributed Longitudinal Rebars, ASI – spacing of rebars per metre of slab or footing.
Transverse Rebar or Stirrups, Asw – diameter, number of branches and spacing of stirrups per meter.
Besides, learn how to apply conditional formatting with cells to make the calculation more perfect.
Some other exclusive features are given below :-
Simple Area calculation with the diamter in mm and providing the area in cm2 B1=pi()*(B2*0.001)^2/4*10000
Formulas for Local Longitudinal REBARS (beams or columns)
Fórmulas for Distributed Longitudinal Rebars (slabs or footings).
Formulas for Stirrups with 2 or more branches
Conditional Formatting – The cells in the table (C9 to L17) can be formatted by making comparison between their values with a reference value at C3 or even with a formula applying C3 and C4.
Conditional Formatting - 3 conditions to format exist and differentiate the values of the table as stated by: below the target value; at or slightly over (computed the margin) or over the target.
To get more details, click on the following link Concrete reinforcement rebar area spreadsheet
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free