Some vital tips to work out the size of the footing
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
The footing for a building or structure is one of the vital parts of the foundation. A footing stands for the cement slab that is constructed to provide strong support to the structure by circulating the weight over a specified area.
The amount of required cement for the footing is determined by doing the calculation in cubic feet.
The cubic feet of cement for the footings is measured with the dimensions of the slab that provides support to the structure.
Find out the width and length of the cement slab in inches.
Divide the width with 12 to change it to feet. If the estimation taken for the width is 144 inches, the result will be12 feet.
Divide the length with 12 to change it to feet. If the estimation taken for the length is 240 inches, the result will be 20 feet.
Find out the depth or thickness essential for the footing in inches. Divide this number with 12 to change it to feet.
Multiply the width with the length and then with the depth. The produced result will be the cubic feet of cement that is required for the footing.
Go through the following video for online demonstration.
Video Source: 15up BD
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free