2DXY SiteSurvey tools for Sketchup
- Sketchup parametric urban design
- SimLab 3D PDF exporter 3.1
- Sketchup full frame wood 2.0
- Easysketch Sketchup Plugin
- Instant Roof Nui Plugin
- Scene Generator Plugin
- Maxwell Render Suite 3
- SketchUp Instant Wall Plugin
- LightUp version 3.3
- Curtain Wall Plugin
Barry Milliken has developed 2DXY SiteSurvey tools for sketchup which only work with Sketchup 2015. This sketchup extension will help the users to sketch a typical survey for a building site.
All building projects are initially commenced with a site survey and it characterizes the boundaries of one or more plots of land. In order to find out the legal setbacks and coverages that can limit the building design, a perfect survey is necessary.
This extension functions as follow:
- Sketch one or more land parcels out of a surveyor's field notes or survey drawing.
- Design any number of parcels in a subdivision.
- Transform an imported CAD file into a survey drawing containing exact annotation. (SketchUp PRO only).
- Sketch Surveys dimensioned in meters or feet.
N.B: This extension is compatible with Quadrant Bearings where each bearing angle denotes NE, SE, SW or NW. This is the general practice in North America. Azimuth Bearings (where each angle is computed clockwise from N) are not yet supported.
This sketchup extension is available in sketchup extension warehouse.
Watch the following demo video
- V-Ray for Sketchup
- LumenRT LiveCubes from Sketchup
- Penggunaan Ivy Plugin
- 3d Sketchup Render Section
- Plugins in Sketchup 2013
- Kitchen Designing with Sketchup
- Skalp for SketchUp
- Land F/X Sketchup Plugin
- Sketchup ETFE modeling
- Section Cut Face Plugin
- NPR perspective in SketchUp
- 7 most striking features of Sketchup 2014
- Array along path in Sketchup
- Component with Sketchup
- OctaneRender for SketchUp
- Auto eye Plugin for Sketchup
- Layers and Scenes with sketchup
- Drawing roof in Sketchup
- Watermarks to a sketchup model
- Realistic looking grass in sketchup
- Drawing in sketchup
- Materials in v-ray for sketchup
- Animation in Sketchup and Enscape 3D
- Dome light & HDRI feature in v-ray
- Exterior lighting with vray
- Photo-realistic render in sketchup
- Trimble Site Contractor SketchUp
- Ten most powerful sketchup plugins
- 3d model with Sketchup
- Realistic grass through Vray Fur
- Tiny house with Sketchup
- Vray 2.0 for Sketchup 2015
- Trimble MEPdesigner for SketchUp
- Thea Render Plugin for Sketchup