Solar Energy Design Plugin for Google Sketchup
- Sketchup parametric urban design
- SimLab 3D PDF exporter 3.1
- Sketchup full frame wood 2.0
- Easysketch Sketchup Plugin
- Instant Roof Nui Plugin
- Scene Generator Plugin
- Maxwell Render Suite 3
- SketchUp Instant Wall Plugin
- LightUp version 3.3
- Curtain Wall Plugin
Skelion plugin gives Sketchup the possibility to insert solar panels very fast and make fast renewable solar energy studies.
Skelion was developed to automate the design of solar systems using Google Sketchup. This software inserts solar panels on any surface and finds out tilt and azimuth of the sun.
Skelion for Google SketchUp allows you to:
- Save hours of modeling time.
- Make good looking professional presentations with just a few clicks.
- Improve the quality of your proposals including 3D models of the solar installation.
- Export energy reports automatically from PVWatts (in USA) or PVGis (in EU).
- Use the PV Modules data base or add your own model.
- Control the shading angles for any hour of the year.
- Load the current location from Google Earth.
A new free and commercial version have been released. Skelion 5.1.0 - Now with shadows projection and MAC OS and Windows compatible.
Download Sketchup solar plugin at www.skelion.net.
For more information, take a look at our video tutorials.
- Ceiling Lamp
- Air Conditioning
- Pool Table
- Living Room
- Minimalistic Bedroom
- Dining Table & Chairs
- Couch Sofa
- Queen Bed
- Bathroom Sink
- Barcelona Chair
- Double Bed
- Outdoor Furniture
- Axis Sofa
- LightUp for SketchUp
- Advanced Camera Tools for SketchUp
- TIG-PointUp Plugin
- Outdoor-stair Plugin
- Profile Builder (Pro)