3ds Max 2016 Extension 2 is launched with some advanced features
- Sketchup parametric urban design
- SimLab 3D PDF exporter 3.1
- Sketchup full frame wood 2.0
- Easysketch Sketchup Plugin
- Instant Roof Nui Plugin
- Scene Generator Plugin
- Maxwell Render Suite 3
- SketchUp Instant Wall Plugin
- LightUp version 3.3
- Curtain Wall Plugin
Autodesk just introduced 3ds Max 2016 Extension 2 for global 3ds Max users. This newest update offers the availability of new tools as well as enhancements in workflow. Now formation of 3d assets for design visualization & content creation process become easier.
3ds Max 2016 Extension 2 provides the following exclusive features :-
Improvements with Max Creation Graph: Generate, control and employ shapes and splines having new nodes; import bitmaps and simulation data like CSV or Open VDB files; and more.
Access Print Studio with a simple click: Start Autodesk Print Studio and export 3ds Max files for 3D printing with a single mouse click.
Simple Simulation Data Import: Import and animate perfect simulation data, and visualize how it modifies in due course of time through 3ds Max lighting and rendering tools.
Text and Shape Map: Apply objects as a mask to generate custom decals, graffiti and other text -based graphics arbitrarily devoid of closing 3ds Max.
Improved Text Tool: Font names will be displayed in the font type, accelerating the process for locating fonts while apply Text Tool to provide textures, animations and effects to text.
Texture Object Mask: Perfectly generate, assign and animate numerous materials without any trouble and employ any shape to manage the application of materials to an object.
The Autodesk users can access 3ds Max 2016 Extension 2 on subscription contracts only.
For more information, visit 3ds Max 2016 Extension 2
- V-Ray for Sketchup
- LumenRT LiveCubes from Sketchup
- Penggunaan Ivy Plugin
- 3d Sketchup Render Section
- Plugins in Sketchup 2013
- Kitchen Designing with Sketchup
- Skalp for SketchUp
- Land F/X Sketchup Plugin
- Sketchup ETFE modeling
- Section Cut Face Plugin
- NPR perspective in SketchUp
- 7 most striking features of Sketchup 2014
- Array along path in Sketchup
- Component with Sketchup
- OctaneRender for SketchUp
- Auto eye Plugin for Sketchup
- Layers and Scenes with sketchup
- Drawing roof in Sketchup
- Watermarks to a sketchup model
- Realistic looking grass in sketchup
- Drawing in sketchup
- Materials in v-ray for sketchup
- Animation in Sketchup and Enscape 3D
- Dome light & HDRI feature in v-ray
- Exterior lighting with vray
- Photo-realistic render in sketchup
- Trimble Site Contractor SketchUp
- Ten most powerful sketchup plugins
- 3d model with Sketchup
- Realistic grass through Vray Fur
- Tiny house with Sketchup
- Vray 2.0 for Sketchup 2015
- Trimble MEPdesigner for SketchUp
- Thea Render Plugin for Sketchup