Bezier Curve Manager for Sketchup
- Sketchup parametric urban design
- SimLab 3D PDF exporter 3.1
- Sketchup full frame wood 2.0
- Easysketch Sketchup Plugin
- Instant Roof Nui Plugin
- Scene Generator Plugin
- Maxwell Render Suite 3
- SketchUp Instant Wall Plugin
- LightUp version 3.3
- Curtain Wall Plugin
Jacob Samuel develops Bezier Curve Manager. It is a useful sketchup extension that supports only sketchup 2015 as well as Mac & Windows platforms.
It contains a wide array of tools to deal with nonrational (and rational Bezier curves. In order to turn on tools/icons, the users have to choose a nonrational (bezier-curve-tool) as well as rational Bezier Curve (rational-bezier-curve-tool) which are accessible in the Tools menu and in the right mouse button context menu and in view>toolbars under Bezier Curve Manager.
Apply Weight points to edit – Pick a weight point, denoted by triangles and shift it by the side of its control polygon line like a shape parameter to manipulate the shape of the curve.
To put in weights clearly, hover the cursor over the control point for which the weight will be modified. After that it will be highlighted in green. Now put the new weight as per your choice, devoid of moving the cursor away from the control point, and hit enter or return.
The curve can also be edited by moving the control points, control lines or points on the curve.
Change Degree - The existing degree of the chosen curve is shown in the Value Control Box(VCB). To modify the degree, provide the new value according to your choice and press enter or return.
Add or Delete Control Points - Include control points to the chosen curve by clicking at your preferred locations. To delete, click on the avoidable control points.
Change Number of Segments - The number of segments which show and symbolize the chosen curve is exposed in the Value Control Box(VCB). To change it, put the new value according to your choice and press enter or return.
Subdivide - Subdivide the chosen curve by selecting the point(s) as per your choice to subdivide it at. Apply this to produce shapes which are excessively complicated for a solitary Bezier curve to handle or to trim off parts of the unnecessary.
Download this sketchup extension from extension warehouse
Image Courtesy: extensions.sketchup.com
- V-Ray for Sketchup
- LumenRT LiveCubes from Sketchup
- Penggunaan Ivy Plugin
- 3d Sketchup Render Section
- Plugins in Sketchup 2013
- Kitchen Designing with Sketchup
- Skalp for SketchUp
- Land F/X Sketchup Plugin
- Sketchup ETFE modeling
- Section Cut Face Plugin
- NPR perspective in SketchUp
- 7 most striking features of Sketchup 2014
- Array along path in Sketchup
- Component with Sketchup
- OctaneRender for SketchUp
- Auto eye Plugin for Sketchup
- Layers and Scenes with sketchup
- Drawing roof in Sketchup
- Watermarks to a sketchup model
- Realistic looking grass in sketchup
- Drawing in sketchup
- Materials in v-ray for sketchup
- Animation in Sketchup and Enscape 3D
- Dome light & HDRI feature in v-ray
- Exterior lighting with vray
- Photo-realistic render in sketchup
- Trimble Site Contractor SketchUp
- Ten most powerful sketchup plugins
- 3d model with Sketchup
- Realistic grass through Vray Fur
- Tiny house with Sketchup
- Vray 2.0 for Sketchup 2015
- Trimble MEPdesigner for SketchUp
- Thea Render Plugin for Sketchup