Axis Communications just introduced Axis Camera Extension for Sketchup
- Sketchup parametric urban design
- SimLab 3D PDF exporter 3.1
- Sketchup full frame wood 2.0
- Easysketch Sketchup Plugin
- Instant Roof Nui Plugin
- Scene Generator Plugin
- Maxwell Render Suite 3
- SketchUp Instant Wall Plugin
- LightUp version 3.3
- Curtain Wall Plugin
Axis Communications, the leading service provider in network video, just released Axis Camera Extension for SketchUp. This newly launched sketchup extension facilitate the setting up & design of video surveillance systems through interchangeable 3D models of Axis Network Cameras.
Axis Camera Extension for the SketchUp allows system designers to choose Axis Network Cameras and put them into 3d models of buildings. The cameras can be positioned directly into CAD building plans to visualize the areas which the cameras will cover. Various mounting positions and view angles are calculated through interactive camera views.
The new SketchUp extension allows users to view perfectly how the cameras will be included in the building layout and easily find out if camera views are blocked through columns or walls. While creating plan and design of video surveillance systems, the system designers can get rid of the risk of unforeseen blind spots.
With Axis Camera Extension for the SketchUp, the users will be able to pan, tilt and zoom the cameras to fine-tune the field of view and characterize the best possible camera settings.
SketchUp is an user-friendly 3D CAD software useful for security system design. By applying this new sketchup extension, system integrators will get the ability to set Axis Network Cameras into virtual buildings to accurately plan camera view angles and coverage. As SketchUp incorporates with Google Maps it becomes easier to perform with city surveillance or critical infrastructure projects to obtain the brief idea of the environment where the cameras are positioned.
The system integrators can easily locate the optimal camera model and settings for a specified mounting position and considerably reorganizes the overall planning and design method for video surveillance systems.
The users can access the Axis Camera Extension for SketchUp at free of charge from axis.com/tools. The Axis Camera Extension for SketchUp is primarily available in English, more languages (French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese and Chinese) will be included in Q2, 2014.
- V-Ray for Sketchup
- LumenRT LiveCubes from Sketchup
- Penggunaan Ivy Plugin
- 3d Sketchup Render Section
- Plugins in Sketchup 2013
- Kitchen Designing with Sketchup
- Skalp for SketchUp
- Land F/X Sketchup Plugin
- Sketchup ETFE modeling
- Section Cut Face Plugin
- NPR perspective in SketchUp
- 7 most striking features of Sketchup 2014
- Array along path in Sketchup
- Component with Sketchup
- OctaneRender for SketchUp
- Auto eye Plugin for Sketchup
- Layers and Scenes with sketchup
- Drawing roof in Sketchup
- Watermarks to a sketchup model
- Realistic looking grass in sketchup
- Drawing in sketchup
- Materials in v-ray for sketchup
- Animation in Sketchup and Enscape 3D
- Dome light & HDRI feature in v-ray
- Exterior lighting with vray
- Photo-realistic render in sketchup
- Trimble Site Contractor SketchUp
- Ten most powerful sketchup plugins
- 3d model with Sketchup
- Realistic grass through Vray Fur
- Tiny house with Sketchup
- Vray 2.0 for Sketchup 2015
- Trimble MEPdesigner for SketchUp
- Thea Render Plugin for Sketchup