Raylectron version 4 for Sketchup
- Sketchup parametric urban design
- SimLab 3D PDF exporter 3.1
- Sketchup full frame wood 2.0
- Easysketch Sketchup Plugin
- Instant Roof Nui Plugin
- Scene Generator Plugin
- Maxwell Render Suite 3
- SketchUp Instant Wall Plugin
- LightUp version 3.3
- Curtain Wall Plugin
Soft Byte Lab Inc has introduced a new version of Raylectron alias version 4.xx, Much faster and easier to use.
Raylectron already contain just about all the settings to fine tune the output, therefore, no further processing by other software is required.
The material editor is simple, yet powerful. Any materials can produce different effects, such as reflection (like mirror), refraction (like glass), transparency, glossiness, shininess, bump maps, normal maps and background images. Create your own grass & fur. Shadows are not fake or simulated like "Soft shadows". Caustics are also real, not fake or simulated.
Create your own animation which give you a hands-free tour of a model.
Raylectron utilize all the CPU cores and threads (user selectable) to render as fast as possible and new GPU version available.
Some of the unique features:
- Render OBJ files.
- Ability to create Grass & Fur, such as landscape, hay, carpet, hair, fabric such as sofa, chairs, and so on, any texture with a fur/thread like material.
- Create your own animation.
- Fix Reversed Face Material tool.
- Start/Stop lets you fine-tune your lights/materials and camera position.
- Ability to stop the render, save it, reopen it later and resume the render.
- Rotate model while rendering.
- Rotate, pan, zoom, modify the materials and lights right from Raylectron .
- There are also four types of light source. The sun, the sky, environment maps and any materials set as a light source (emitter) with settings for the power and coverage angle.
- Save as transparent background so you can use the images on any background you like, including on web sites.
- Support HDR maps and can save the rendered image as an HDR, it can also save in jpg, png and many other formats.
- Instancing of components and groups allow you to duplicate any component or group without increasing the poly count and memory usage.
- It works entirely inside Sketchup, and the rendering process free Sketchup so you can continue working on your model.* GPU Acceleration.
- Plus many more features...
Raylectron v4 is available for free evaluation.
For additional information about Raylectron: http://raylectron.com
- Ceiling Lamp
- Air Conditioning
- Pool Table
- Living Room
- Minimalistic Bedroom
- Dining Table & Chairs
- Couch Sofa
- Queen Bed
- Bathroom Sink
- Barcelona Chair
- Double Bed
- Outdoor Furniture
- Axis Sofa
- LightUp for SketchUp
- Advanced Camera Tools for SketchUp
- TIG-PointUp Plugin
- Outdoor-stair Plugin
- Profile Builder (Pro)