Shaderlight for Sketchup now supports Sketchup 2016
- Sketchup parametric urban design
- SimLab 3D PDF exporter 3.1
- Sketchup full frame wood 2.0
- Easysketch Sketchup Plugin
- Instant Roof Nui Plugin
- Scene Generator Plugin
- Maxwell Render Suite 3
- SketchUp Instant Wall Plugin
- LightUp version 3.3
- Curtain Wall Plugin
Shaderlight for SketchUp 4 is now compatible with sketchup 2016. Besides, it supports SketchUp 7, SketchUp 8, SketchUp 2013, SketchUp 2014, SketchUp 2015.
Shaderlight for SketchUp is a interactive rendering plugin of sketchup that can be applied to convert any sketchup model into naturalistic render. With it the users can easily generate high resolution images with a simple mouse click.
The sketchup users get superior control on their rendering process with sketchup.
Shaderlight offers the following benefits:
- Make stunning designs – By applying realistic lighting tools and precise materials, create 3d visualization of any concept instantly and efficiently.
- Probe into new ideas – If any modification is made to your scene, it can be viewed with Interactive rendering process devoid of hampering the productivity.
- Show off your work – With user-friendly interface, Shaderlight generates superior quality visualisations and animations directly from SketchUp.
- Better productivity – Shaderlight contains Cloud Rendering feature to render larger and superior images instantly.
Download a 14-days free trial version Shaderlight for Sketchup 2016.
Image Courtesy: extensions.sketchup.com
- Ceiling Lamp
- Air Conditioning
- Pool Table
- Living Room
- Minimalistic Bedroom
- Dining Table & Chairs
- Couch Sofa
- Queen Bed
- Bathroom Sink
- Barcelona Chair
- Double Bed
- Outdoor Furniture
- Axis Sofa
- LightUp for SketchUp
- Advanced Camera Tools for SketchUp
- TIG-PointUp Plugin
- Outdoor-stair Plugin
- Profile Builder (Pro)