Photographic Rendering with V-Ray for SketchUp – An exclusive ebook by Brian Bradley
- Sketchup parametric urban design
- SimLab 3D PDF exporter 3.1
- Sketchup full frame wood 2.0
- Easysketch Sketchup Plugin
- Instant Roof Nui Plugin
- Scene Generator Plugin
- Maxwell Render Suite 3
- SketchUp Instant Wall Plugin
- LightUp version 3.3
- Curtain Wall Plugin
Brian Bradley has written an exclusive ebook alias Photographic Rendering with V-Ray for SketchUp. The book is very useful for sketchup vray users. The book contains total 328 pages and available in English language.
In this book Brian offers brief and concise instruction on how to apply all the most crucial v-ray tools necessary for producing photographic renders in V-Ray. All the steps are based on some exclusive sketchup scene files. The readers can get familiar with some vital lighting and material backgrounds supported with the theory.
Brian starts with the fundamentals of camera composition, lighting, texturing, and then rendering an interior scene by applying the V-Ray engine. The readers can learn how to organize lighting rigs for both daytime and nighttime interior shots and how the users can make proper application of V-Ray’s procedural day-lighting system on exteriors.
Brian also focuses on the texturing system in V-Ray and how to utilize a wide array of materials, maps, and layers for generating realistic surface properties for any geometry.
Learn the utilization of diversified of quality control settings in V-ray along with Global Illumination and Image Sampling settings to create a superior level of quality for any project.
At the end, Brian comes up with some compositing and post-production techniques to show up the complete potential of any project. This book contains several examples narrating the theoretical concepts behind them as well as plentiful screenshots, diagrams, and final rendered images etc.
This book is a must for those sketchup users who prefer to transform their favorite modeling application into a virtual photography studio.
Buy It Now - www.packtpub.com
SketchUp Books for Design Professionals
- V-Ray for Sketchup
- LumenRT LiveCubes from Sketchup
- Penggunaan Ivy Plugin
- 3d Sketchup Render Section
- Plugins in Sketchup 2013
- Kitchen Designing with Sketchup
- Skalp for SketchUp
- Land F/X Sketchup Plugin
- Sketchup ETFE modeling
- Section Cut Face Plugin
- NPR perspective in SketchUp
- 7 most striking features of Sketchup 2014
- Array along path in Sketchup
- Component with Sketchup
- OctaneRender for SketchUp
- Auto eye Plugin for Sketchup
- Layers and Scenes with sketchup
- Drawing roof in Sketchup
- Watermarks to a sketchup model
- Realistic looking grass in sketchup
- Drawing in sketchup
- Materials in v-ray for sketchup
- Animation in Sketchup and Enscape 3D
- Dome light & HDRI feature in v-ray
- Exterior lighting with vray
- Photo-realistic render in sketchup
- Trimble Site Contractor SketchUp
- Ten most powerful sketchup plugins
- 3d model with Sketchup
- Realistic grass through Vray Fur
- Tiny house with Sketchup
- Vray 2.0 for Sketchup 2015
- Trimble MEPdesigner for SketchUp
- Thea Render Plugin for Sketchup